Welcome to Rickard Road Estate Leppington
Leppington is approximately 21.32 square kilometres south-west within the Liverpool Council and Camden Council forming part of the Greater Western Sydney region in New South Wales, located 38 kilometres south-west of Sydney. The suburb is primarily large rural land holdings, with rural residential properties found in the west and new residential development with an increased density along the eastern boundary area. The best part about this estate is that it is situated in Leppington, within the Western Sydney growth corridor and backing onto the spacious surrounds of Western Sydney Parklands, this spectacular land release offers a lifestyle that’s close to everything you need.
The attractive part about this land is that it is Subject to Council Approval Duplex Site.
• 5 minutes walk to Leppington future shopping centre
• 15 minutes walking to Leppington train station & future town centre
• 15 minutes driving to Liverpool Westfield
• 15 mins driving from the planned Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek
• Adjoining Western Sydney Parklands
• Cycling and walking tracks
• Close to local schools, shopping, churches, and medical centres
New Land Estates